Senior Cloud Operation Engineer
You will work in a team that will manage provisioning and monitor ongoing performance of the cloud service. You will be responsible for the planning and configuration of the cloud service. You will be coordinating activities between various teams involved in cloud service provisioning and operation. You will monitor ongoing performance and usage of the cloud service and you will provide cloud customers with status of the service delivered. You will be responsible for ensuring correct billing for the cloud service. As a subject matter expert in the cloud service functionality, you will be advising customers on how best to use service offered and what additional NICE services customer can benefit from.
Your team will be engaged with the financial market customers and will work globally.
You are expected to be very hands-on and have very good communication skills and good understanding of project management and financial market regulations.
- For the manager --- Lead a team of talented engineers – Manage all people aspects, such as hiring, reviews, mentoring, etc.
- For the manager --- Own the delivery of the services under your team’s responsibility
- Project manage provisioning of the cloud service
- Perform initial system configuration and support customer with future configuration request
- Coordinate activities between various services teams and customer
- Perform regular service reviews with the customer
- Monitor service performance and usage
- Work with finance team to ensure correct billing for the service
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Service Management
- Working knowledge of the PowerShell scripts
- Working knowledge of web application and services configuration management
- Experience in business application configuration and level 2/3 support
- Experience with capture and/or archiving applications such as Verint, Verba, ASC, Redbox, Dubber, Global Relay, Veritas, Mimecast, etc
- Experience of Azure Portal and familiarity with Azure services
- Famility with TEAMS and Zoom platforms features
- Efficient, effective and respectful communication skills both with customers and within internal departments. Including;
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good listener, able to identify and validate assumptions
- Able to use effective questioning to confirm understanding of a customer problem and then provide help to solve it
- Multi-tasking and time-management to prioritise and switch between varied tasks
- Focused and calm under pressure
- Careful record keeping
- Able to use initiative and to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Prince 2 Certification or similar
- ITIL Certification or similar
- Azure Fudamental Certification
- Experience in managing TEAMS and or Zoom
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.