Senior Front-End Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Front-End Senior Software Engineer which is greatly familiar with CSS and Angular v.8+ to join us. You will have a unique opportunity to be part of building the next NICE flagship product applications for the world's biggest banks & contact centers, which will be multi-language supported.
You will work collaboratively with professional SW engineers, architects, and product managers using Angular v.8+ advanced localization abilities, and actively contribute to real-life product delivery with complex architecture.
Be part of a group consists of professionals, fun, committed people, contributing and shaping the culture of NICE.
- Design and implement NG8+ based application
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, system architects, and product managers to deliver high-quality technical solutions
- Contribute to technological and architectural decisions
- Participate in reviewing design and code for all FE team members.
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fitting to standards (e.g. security, scalability, etc.).
- You will work with the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Collaborate and lead the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features with engineering best practices
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
- Be agile, adapt quickly to the fast pacing environment the group is working in, while not losing view of the big picture
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience with Web application design and programming with focus on the client side.
- Strong design and coding skills
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, architects and product managers
- Experience with NG8+ framework
- Experience with automation in unit and E2E level
- Motivated developer with proactive approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Experience with AWS managed services and architecture – an advantage
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies – an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.