ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead the critical issues, front end the customer, and help the L2 engineers in situation where L2 is unable to progress the investigations.
- Communicate with customers directly via telephone and e-mail in a professional and diligent manner.
- Create/share the root-cause analysis as needed to resolve or escalate software/deployment issues.
- Ensure customers satisfaction with the resolution provided.
- Create KB articles that are helpful for the team/customer.
- Work with QA, Professional Services, IT, and Deployment Services to gather and document technical information needed to resolve or escalate product issues.
- Contribute to process and troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
- Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient.
- Adhere to defined technical support process and offer improvements as necessary.
- Understands and adheres to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Case management and keeping up with the defined SLAs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Good hands-on experience on DB technologies (SQL) MS SQL Server, T-SQL Queries, Performance Tuning, Indexing, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Profiler, Indexing, Rebuild and Reorganization of Indexes, SQL Server Profiler, DB Tuning Advisor, monitor the performance of SQL Server.
- Ability to review and Debug T-SQL Statements and Stored Procedures & determining root cause of slow execution of queries. Auditing of Logins, knowhow to use the tuning template to analyze indexes, Statistics, Activity Monitor. Performance Monitoring using various SQL and Windows Counters, Locks, Blocking, Deadlocks, Extended Events, Database Snapshots.
- Knowledge of DB Backups, DB Recovery Modes, DBCC Commands, Database Email, Configuring multi-server jobs, Security (Server & Database Level),
- Hands on experience on Windows server management & configuration, Web/IIS Server management and troubleshooting.
- Sound knowledge of AD/Domain/Roles.
- Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN routing, Audio codec,)
- Security and encryption fundamentals (SSL/TLS, SSH, PGP)
- Ability to read and understand program source code.
- Web technologies (ASP.NET, XML, XSLT)
- Meticulous about documentation and record-keeping
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, reading, and writing skills)
- Demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Work successfully in a strong team environment and adapt to the business needs, flexible to work as per the customer requirement.
- Basic understanding of Virtualization and AWS concepts is preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Engineering, or Mathematics; equivalent work experience considered
- 8+ years of experience supporting enterprise software applications and system integrations
- Prior experience in managing Global customers at L3 level is preferred.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.