Senior MicroStrategy Developer
Senior MicroStrategy Developer
NICE (NASDAQ:NICE) transforms experiences to be extraordinary and trusted. When the world’s leading companies want to improve their business performance, increase their operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure they’re fully compliant or enhance their safety and security, they talk to NICE.
NICE is looking for a Senior MicroStrategy Developer. The Senior MicroStrategy Developer in the Business Intelligence Team is a key, hands on role that will develop and deliver BI reporting and analytical solutions. This role will be integral to support and expand analytical abilities of Reporting Team at Nexidia.
The ideal candidate for this role is able to handle end-to-end BI analytics by taking into consideration the business cases, objectives and requirements. The technical domain of the position includes knowledge of MicroStrategy platform, architecture, schema changes, BI modeling, development and testing. The candidate would also have Team Lead Experience.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve Business Intelligence and analytical solutions (Reports, Dossiers, Schema)
- 5+ years of expertise in prototyping and creating Dossiers/Dashboards and Cubes.
- Ability to envision what customer is looking for and create proof of concepts to satisfy business requirement.
- Expert in developing schema objects, including attributes, facts, and hierarchies.
- Reviews Architecture changes and recommends fixes, improvements and best practices.
- Collaborate with business partners and engineering teams on requirements and design for future enhancements and new BI solutions.
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Provide L3 support of the MicroStrategy platform to ensure timely completion and availability of BI reporting. Analyzes and resolves problems and provides technical assistance as is necessary. Implements corrective actions.
- Create SQL Views, Store procs, tables required to be added to schema.
- Create complex metrics, filters, prompts, custom groups, consolidations and transformations
- Create documentation to support Dossiers, Reports, best practices, commonly occurring customer issues.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural and requirement specifications.
- 8+ years of Enterprise level MicroStrategy development, modeling, and architecture.
- Working knowledge with MicroStrategy (2020 and higher) development tools including Architect, Desktop, Web, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager, Command Manager, Integrity Manager, Library, Dossiers.
- Demonstrated experience as traditional developer with MicroStrategy applications including reports, dossiers, data visualization, data marts and cubes
- Ability to write SQL statements to validate reports with backend data in SQL Server.
- Demonstrated experience with directly interacting end users, to help resolve production issues.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results quickly in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Able to be agile in thinking and approach to solve the problem at hand.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with IT, Product and Customers.
- Scrum Master Experience is a Plus.
- Knowledge of SDLC, Agile and Datawarehouse.
- Ability to work with other IT groups and business users
- Experience with Text and Speech Analytics projects a strong plus.
- Previous experience with Jenkins, Perforce is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.