ICM Sales Account Executive
Incentive Compensation Management is one of NICE’s many innovative products. ICM helps companies drive sales by giving business users control of maintaining compensation plans and delivering reporting and analytic capabilities to help sales monitor attainment and potential payouts. The ICM sales account executive is the primary driver of sales relating specifically to this distinct growth product offering housed within our Named Account sales organization. The individual will be highly motivated, entrepreneurial and able to own the entire sales process from first contact through implementation of the product at the client site.
In order to be successful, you will have to:
- Manage the entire sales process for ICM from targeting opportunities and engagement with C-suite decision-makers through purchase order and implementation. This includes leading the sale, defining and implementing account strategy, and leveraging internal company resources such as coordinating engineering and support efforts for the account.
- Develop strategic initiatives targeted at specific accounts that demonstrate NICE’s innovative ICM product as an advanced solution provider
- Master a deep understanding of the customer, including an understanding of the performance metrics and develop plans that position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Develop and execute a creative prospecting plan leveraging your own skills as well as engaging the extended team to drive top of funnel pipeline.
- Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts. A minimum of 5 years of previous experience leading a software or technology sales team is preferred. Previous expertise in Sales Performance Management Solutions or like software is preferred.
- Superior relationship and client management skills that effectively builds trust and credibly manages/resolves customer escalations.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility with C and VP-level executives.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and an incredible "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Ongoing training and development, and company paid education assistance.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, generous Paid Time Off, etc.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.