Technical Integration Engineer
At NICE, we protect people’s money, ensure their safety and improve their experiences.
Many of the world’s leading companies and organizations are expected to manage these three critical elements of modern living. To do so, they are tapping into the power of data, which has become ubiquitous in both business and life. These organizations turn to NICE to operationalize this data to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
Since 1986, NICE has been the recognized leader in these fields, providing solutions which turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information. Our success started by capturing interactions and our expertise has evolved into applying analytics on these interactions. Combined with our years of cultivating domain expertise in partnership with our customers, we can help our customers not only understand what’s happening in real time, they can predict what will be.
NICE has over 6,500 employees and a presence in more than 150 countries. Our team is proud of their many achievements. NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Who Are You
The Implementation Engineer is a CEA Engineer position in the Implementation Services organization specializing in deploying Mattersight Services, responsible for project based technical integration of Mattersight products and solutions into customers’ call center environment. The Implementation Engineer role demands effective communication and documentation skills, ability to work multiple deployments, troubleshoot complex systems, travel and on-site installation.
What You Will Do
- 25-75% Travel for on-site installations
- 25-40% Afterhours/Weekend work
- Manage physical/virtual Windows and Linux based server build process
- Rack and Cabling of premise equipment (ability to carry 50lbs)
- Mattersight product installation, configuration and troubleshooting (on-site and remote)
- Effectively communicate status with customer and project team
- Prioritize competing responsibilities based on urgency and project prioritization
- Collaborate with multiple teams to support deployment and testing of new solutions/functionality (Alpha)
- Follow strict change control and data security practices
What You Bring to the Table
- 1 – 5 years deploying software solutions in a fast-paced multi-project environment
- Basic Windows and Linux system administration
- Basic network connectivity and troubleshooting experience
- Basic understanding of Voice technologies (VoIP, TDM)
- Ability and flexibility to react quickly to changing project constraints
- Ability to manage responsibilities and meet project timelines with limited supervision in a work-from-home environment
- Experience with Microsoft office applications including Visio, Excel, Word
- Datacenter best practices
What Differentiates You as the Best
- 1 – 3 years supporting a call center environment
- 1 – 3 years supporting voice routing infrastructure
- Industry certification (Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya)
- Experience with any of the following technologies, platforms or systems
- EM7/Science Logic
- NICE Engage
- Avaya Call Center (CM/AES)
- Cisco ICM/UCCE
- Genesys Contact Center (Engage/Cloud)
- Service Now
- Basic SQL scripting
- ITIL Framework
- Oracle SBC
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.What you can expect:
NICE Mattersight values diversity amongst its employees. Employees from all levels of experience and backgrounds are mingled together and are encouraged to learn about projects others are working on. NICE Mattersight’s Chicago office fosters teamwork as well as self-motivation.
Studies have shown that certain groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in this position we encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.