Enterprise Account Manager
Enterprise Account Manager- Japan
- You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded.
You are great at:
* Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers. In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Japanese/English language skills required
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts
- New business sales focus within the Enterprise space
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the CX space), managing multimillion dollar deals
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including C’ level and internally across the business
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring the NICE value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future business, CX roadmap to drive the NICE solutions within the marketplace
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
- You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets
- Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing customer base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day
- You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers
- Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning
- Preparing comprehensive territory, account, and close plans.
- Outstanding knowledge/understanding of the customer’s environment as it relates to their specific sector such as Retail, Hospitality, and BPO. Can identify sector trends and drivers, understand key applications that solve business problems in a sector, and deliver solutions that meet customers’ specific needs/requirements
- Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
- Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
- Masterful customer presentations and running effective meetings.
- Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products to your customers.
- Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your customer.
What it takes:
* You have a track record of at least five years of B2B selling across the Enterprise
- You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions
- You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.