Data and Analytics DBA
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on and highly motivated DBA who will play a critical role in building and maintaining NICE Data Warehouse using Snowflake and Oracle.
This position will assume a major part in Cloud analytics transformation using modern BI tools and data modeling as well as involved in strategic cross-domains projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform Administrative tasks like DDL creation, user creation, account level parameter changes.
- Able to provide recommendation on database best practices
- Practical knowledge on how to Share data securely both within and outside your organization
- Hands on experience with Shell scripting and Python.
- Diagnose Database problems and implement Solutions.
- Experience working with Snowflake Support for raising tickets and triaging outages
- Be able to review DDLs and apply standards.
- Provide Technical Leadership, mentoring to the team
- On-call support on rotational basis
What you'll need:
- BSc in Computer Science/ industrial engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years experience as DBA.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Database Systems: Snowflake, MS-SQL and Oracle
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate with all levels throughout the organization
- Collaborative, Innovative, Detail Oriented, Willingness to accept change, Self-Learner
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.