Software Engineering Student
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a diverse and dynamic agile team both gaining exposure to technological variety and contributing to real life product delivery.
You will collaborate with professional engineers, architects and product managers to create NICE’s advanced line of products.
If you are a big technology fan that gets excited by coding, debugging complex solutions, and getting exposure to new and exciting technologies, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
As part of the CXone recording development team, you will be involved in:
- Develop E2E cloud features on top of AWS using Angular, Java, NodeJS and many AWS services
- Take part in the team’s product quality activity
- Take part in all aspects of application's lifecycle, having an opportunity to impact on the implementation of the feature as part of working in an agile team
- Computer Science B. Sc. Student / Computer Sciences engineering
- Core computer science courses are completed
- At least 3 Semesters left
- Available for 3-4 days a week
- Good understanding of OOP and OOD concepts
- Excellent programming skills, preferably in Java/NodeJS
- Knowledge in Client/Server-side oriented software systems - Significant advantage
- Experience in working with cloud (SAAS) environments – an advantage
- High self-learning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, quick learner and team player
- High level English
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.