PIXL is aiming to insure smooth customer experience on predefined solution bundles (based on business priority). The key activities will be -
- Simulating customers environments
- Deploying and testing E2E solutions
- Certifying solution robustness
- Driving cross-bundle requirements definition & development to improve integration and experience
- Be part of a cross product integration team and work hand in hand with R&D, Professional Services and Support functions.
- Develop Test plans and End to End test scenarios, simulating our customers’ use of our Enterprise product portfolio.
- Build automation test suits for regression and new features. Testing UI components, Web Services, checking data in databases, automating deployment and data generation.
- Deploy solutions on complicated environments and generate data for testing.
- Open bugs detailing relevant information in a repeatable way.
- Be involved in new features development, provide inputs to Product Managers and Developers on the correct behavior of the system.
- Install and Configure testing systems with latest deliveries for testing.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- Product knowledge and technical expertise in Engage or NIA or QC
- 2+ years of experience in one area or more - IT, QA, Test Automation, Customer Support (2nd tier and above), Installation
- Experienced working with Databases, writing SQL queries for data validation
- Experienced with defect management and tracking tools, preferably Jira
- Experienced with installing software
- Experienced working on Windows and Linux and/or Unix
- Excellent communication skills, very good English
- Experience working in Agile
- A team player
- Experienced with automatically generating data for testing
- Used Selenium or equivalent UI testing tools
- Knowledge of Tomcat and other application servers
- Mobile testing tools such as Protractor, Appium
- API testing tools such as Rest-assured, Ready API
- Customer Facing experience and Customer Experience in mind
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.