Business Operations Manager
The Business Operations Manager enables the Line of Business to make smarter, more strategic, and more informed decisions. Through leading the ongoing Business Operations activity, generating insights from business data, and partnering with multiple stakeholders across NICE, the Business Operations Manager drives operational processes to ensure that the Line of Business achieves its financial targets and KPIs.
This is an opportunity to be part of the CXone line of business, home to NICE's most innovative and strategic Cloud solutions for contact centers.
- Manage Business Operations activities, working closely with multiple stakeholders within the line of business and across NICE (presales, sales, finance, product management, services etc.)
- Drive key business processes across the line of business (strategy process, Quarterly Business Reviews, Operational Plans, budget etc.)
- Perform deep analyses of business data on a regular basis, generating valuable business insights and enabling data-driven decision-making at executive levels
- Serve as the main point of contact in the line of business for customer-facing teams in the regions
- 4 years of experience in managing complex, analytical business-oriented activities
- Experience in driving multiple tasks and processes simultaneously in large organizations
- Experience in leading discussions with senior/executive management
- Extremely Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- English language – high proficiency
- Ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- Experience with BI/business data systems – advantage
- Experience from a top-tier consulting firm – advantage
- Technology background – advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.