Account Executive - Public Safety
Regional Account Executive – Public Safety
The primary objective of this role is to successfully position NICE and its solution portfolio to customers, prospects and partners within the Public Safety sector throughout multiple northeastern states.
This person will work with the various functions within the company such as; Solutions engineering, Business Development, Project Management, Marketing, Professional Services and Customer Support.
- Achieve assigned sales quota(s) by: (a) selling directly to assigned accounts and (b) supporting the sales efforts of in-territory Partner channels
- Formulate sales tactics and strategies resulting in market share growth
- Execute on prospecting/lead generation/cold calling/networking to uncover new sales opportunities
- Achieve weekly sales call activity standards sufficient to develop a strong pipeline
- Consistently translate weekly activity in to a process of creating sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota(s)
- Manage and develop existing Partner channels
- Continually learn market needs and future trends in the Public Safety sector
- Deliver presentations to end users, Partners and consultants
- Work with Sales Engineering team to ensure solution configurations are designed correctly and will maximize the customer’s investment
- Utilize appropriate senior management resources in pursuit of sales
- Identify sales opportunities and meet with key decision makers to obtain commitment in the pursuit of the sale
- Sell NICE value, differentiating between NICE and its competitors when presenting value proposition to potential and existing customers
- Maintain existing customer relationships with the goal of maximizing revenues long term through relationship building
- Present regular status reports to management regarding pipeline creation and maturation
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Multiple years’ experience selling in to Government verticals and/or in to the overall Public Safety/Security industry
- Proven track record of success in working with Business Partners, Systems Integrators and end users
- Proven ability to secure appointments with Public Safety Directors and Chiefs
- Experience in working with government Purchasing personnel related to RFP/Bid responses and state and/or federal contracts
- Must be able to execute on a well defined sales process
- Documented history of attaining or exceeding sales quotas
- Proven consultative selling style with experience in proposal preparation
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven creative problem solving skills
- Strong desire to win and close business
- Experience working with and influencing high end decision makers
- Travel requirement will be 50% per month within assigned territory
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" practice.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.