Salesforce Project Manager
- Manage from start to finish projects related to Salesforce.com
- Work with business units to define and document project scope, requirements, timelines, expectations and to report potential conflicts to management for evaluation.
- Develop, manage, and maintain the detailed project schedule throughout the project life-cycle assuming complete ownership of all aspects of the project delivery
- Identify project priority conflicts and report any issues affecting overall project delivery
- Work as a key interface point for business stakeholders, project submitters and the development team to identify, discuss and resolve any issues related to functional system delivery.
- Communicate project status to stake holders and executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience required. PMP or PMI preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in project management or similar experience
- 3+ Salesforce Administrator or similar experience
- Understand complex Salesforce environment
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter, takes initiative and is able to work without supervision
- Effectively communicate with interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Salesforce Admin certification or similar experience
- Certified Scrum Master or Agile experience
- Experience managing mid-size to large projects
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.