- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified software sales candidates through various recruiting tools
- Match sales candidates' strengths with clients' requirements by evaluating, screening, and performing in-depth interviews with candidates.
- Proficient in managing and prioritizing multiple searches (20), projects and client relationships. Drives a sense of urgency throughout the recruitment process.
- Must have experience sourcing candidates through Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc).
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders, HR Business Partners, vendors, community organizations, and other Talent Management team members to create a partnership that yields success with proven results and credibility
- Offering work proposals, negotiating with candidates and finalizing contract terms & conditions
- Accompanying integration of new employees in the organization
- 4 – 6 years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience in Software Sales required.
- Must have proficiency in full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, agency and offer negotiations, closing, administrative components, job analysis, trends, and understanding of labor markets, relationship management and knowledge of laws and regulations.
- Must have experience in utilizing competency based selection tools and defining skills and abilities required for the open position, regardless of level. Conducts interviews to ensure a high quality pool of candidates. Partners with hiring manager to develop strategies that result in securing all facets of talent. Should also be comfortable with creating a diverse workforce through strategic recruitment activities.
- Proficient in utilizing an applicant tracking system for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment while remaining highly detail oriented and demonstrating solid organizational skills.
- Must be technologically savvy and have excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and database experience preferred). High level of comfort using numerous professional tools/applications.
BA or BS from an accredited university in human resources management or related field or equivalent work experience.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.