Sales Executive, DACH (Frankfurt/Remote across Germany)
Our stock price has hit multiple all-time highs during Covid-19. We know the market, we listen to our customer's changing needs and adapt, without pausing or downsizing.
- Generate NICE Investigate pipeline for the DACH region
- Establish key SI partnerships in the region to facilitate delivery within the region
- Establish initial customer PoC’s/References in the region
- Lead and close all new business transactions while expanding existing accounts for the sale of NICE PUBLIC SAFETY SOLUTIONS to prospective customers in the UK/DACH
- Create and develop a channel and partner networks
- Achieve annual and quarterly sales targets.
- Prospect, identify, and develop potential customers and partners.
- Develop an account and regional sales plans for the DACH Go to Market
- Provide solutions-led applications presentations, application studies, financial justifications, and demonstrations to illustrate the benefits of NICE solutions and services.
- Background in digital evidence management would be a distinctive advantage
- Vertical sales experience/knowledge within Public Safety (Blue light) is a must
- Experience in solution and application selling
- Demonstrable track record of sales quota and revenue over achievement with a strong reference base across prior customers
- Ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to sell based on business value
- Self-sufficient, and likes to be given end objectives with the flexibility to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results
- Ability to deliver against tight timelines with a drive for Customer Focus and satisfaction
- Technically knowledgeable with the ability to relate technology to business issues/challenges and translate to business/operational benefits
- Individual must be highly motivated with excellent communication and presentations skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate key relationship-based selling skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.