Sales Commission Business Analyst
NICE is looking for a Sales Commission Business member to join the Global Sales Commission Team.
The Sales Commission Business Analyst will be the focal point for all sales commission topics for their assigned business units, will provide end-to-end support required as well as analysis and administration of the overall Sales Commission Plans for the assigned units.
We are looking for someone who is driven, can quickly master this role and is excited to continue learning and take on new projects.
The Sales Commission Business Analyst will be working alongside talented IT, Sales and Operations professionals on a global scale helping us to enhance and automate our commissions and reporting tools and processes.
- Responsible for the monthly calculation and accurate payment of incentive commission for the assigned units.
- Build meaningful relationship with main stakeholders within their unit and serve as main focal point for the unit's sales organization.
- Understand the data structure of the unit, the commission plans, and the results.
- Provide ongoing support and resolve commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions with the sales teams
- Help streamline, automate, and improve end-to-end commission processes
- Provide world-class customer service to our sales organization
- Support ad hoc projects and report requests as needed
A Team Player! With Proactive mentality on process improvements and issue resolutions
An Independent, Quick learner and self-starter Candidate, with Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Service & Details orientation, Deadline Focused and hunger to learn.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as Business Operations / Sales Operations / Program manager / commission analyst
- Advanced Excel skills & Computer savvy
- Work experience in multinational hi-tech organizations
- English – Native / Very high level
- Familiarity with leading commission system - Callidus, Xactly, NICE ICM or similar – an advantage
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.