VP Human Resources Enterprise Group
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.
Dual HQ in Hoboken New Jersey and Raanana Israel, with 6800 employees located around the globe in more than 35 countries.
This role must sit in the Hoboken, NJ office
About the EG Organization:
The Enterprise Group is a strategic group that holds End-to-end ownership from Innovation to Operations for all of the Enterprise lines of business. This includes Product Strategy & Product Management, Research & Development, Implementation Services, Support Services, Value Realization Services and Cloud Operations.
The strategic goals of the EG are to create relentless innovation, leverage an integrated portfolio, accelerate cloudification and at all times promote customer experience and customer centricity.
The Enterprise Group organization includes 2700 employees covering all functions (Sales, R&D, Professional Services etc.) who are based in 34 countries throughout the world.
Vice President of Human Resources, EG Organization
The HR VP for the Enterprise Group is critical member of the Enterprise Group Leadership Team and is responsible to lead and drive the EG organization people agenda. The main purpose of this role is to support the alignment of organizational and people capabilities with the business strategy and needs; to maximize leadership skills; to build a scalable capability to enable both organic and non-organic growth; to promote employee experience with a robust organizational climate aimed to attract, develop and retain the right talent for the organization.
The HR VP is also a member of the NICE HR Leadership Team and is therefore a significant contributor in shaping HR practices and processes across NICE.
The role reports to the NICE HR Executive VP and is matrixed to the EG President.
Location: Role must sit in the Hoboken, NJ office
- Oversee, lead and execute the EG Human Resources agenda
- HR Business Partner to the EG President and the EG Executive Team.
- Lead the HR strategy and operation, advise on organizational design and drive change management
- Lead and execute employee-related programs and processes to drive a culture of success
- Lead day-to-day HR processes, practices and initiatives, including coaching leaders and managers, building winning teams, managing performance, succession planning, employee engagement, career management, work force planning, learning, employee relations, onboarding, working environment, recognition and more.
- Assess ongoing organizational & people implications and implement the needed HR approaches and actions
- Identify and hire senior leaders
- Lead EG HR quarterly business reviews, managing HR analytics and providing insights
- Lead future M&As (Due Diligences and PMIs) that will be integrated into NICE EG Organization
- Manage a large global team of HRBPs & HR Operations
- Drive people policies and ensure compliance to local labor law and global practices
- A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least 3 years of executive HR experience and at least 5 years of international HR experience.
- Experience working in complex, matrix and global environment – a must
- Experience in the Software Industry – a significant advantage
- Experience in M&A
- Strong organizational development background
- Experience managing global HR teams
- Broad and deep experience as an HR Business leader with knowledge of change management, organizational development, talent management, performance management, compensation and workforce management
- MSc/MA/MBA in business, HR, social sciences or related field
- High accountability, self-driven and proactive approach
- High influence skills, high energy and positive can-do approach
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Methodological, practical, fast paced and biased action and "doing" while view the big picture, maintain direction, shape the organization
- Strong analytic ability and skills, using data and metrics to evaluate needs, identify trends, drive change and measure impact
- Passionate about both business and people
- High level of emotional maturity, resilience, adaptability and resourcefulness
- Very “Hands on” and detail oriented
- High level of communication skills - sharp, crisp, direct, clear, engaging
- Ability to establish credibility and build trust
- Assertive and persuasive with sound judgment and influence
- Ambitious, proactive, inner drive and hard worker
- Strong organization skills, including setting priorities, planning, structuring project deliverable s and problem solving
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.