Technical Project Manager
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
As part of Global Customer Services & Cloud, reporting to the Director of Service Enablement, this role is responsible for a New Product Introduction(NPI), Product Serviceability & Supportability and Continues Engineering processes.
- Lead the New Product Introduction process to ensure effective preparation of the Services and Support teams for successful launch of a new \ enhanced Nice Enterprise Product.
- Lead the "Field" Readiness related activities to meet EA and GA gate checklist: field requirements, documentation, training, certification, operational tools, communication planning and more
- Manage Alpha Site to provide Field feedback regarding product installation, documentation, usability, and maturity.
- Closely monitor deployments during early availability to be able to provide periodical product stability and supportability reports.
- Improve product Serviceability and Supportability capabilities by leading the continuous engineering process: Proactively collect field feedback on released products, identify required product enhancements, prioritize all requirements, formulate Serviceability and Supportability requirements for RnD and ensure they are included in roadmap plans. Track, measure, self-test and communicate ongoing status.
- Ensure Service & Support organization is ready for the Product Cloudification roadmap
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME): technical advisor for knowledge transfer, Expert Testing, participation in first product deployments
- Improve and assimilate new processes and working procedures to allow better NPI and Continuous Engineering processes.
- Track the maturity of products to ensure field ability to handle deployments and support the product. Work with R&D to improve PTU engagement
- Having comprehensive 360 degrees view on the product , allow transparency and effective ongoing communication between Services, Support and Product House.
- B.Sc in Industrial Engineering/Computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years proven experience working as a Project Manager
- Deep Technical orientation with a profound background and understanding of Service & Support organization processes
- Experience with Product Serviceability, Cloudification and R&D development processes
- Broad experience with exposure to NICE Enterprise Products is strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a global corporate organization
- Fluency in English language
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.