The Technical Business Analyst (BA) role is part of the NICE Performance Management (NPM) solution Service Delivery team. As a key member of a software project implementation team, the BA will gather business requirements and translate them into technical specifications for application feature configuration. The BA also plays a hands-on role implementing customer requirements using the NICE’s Performance Management solution. In addition, given the external customer-facing nature of this role, the BA will provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) about our solution, customer use of the solution, and implementation methodologies. Must be able to travel 10% domestically. The BA will leverage customer facing experience to proactively maintain a positive and effective working relationship.
A Typical Day Includes:
- Given the scope of work, lead and work with the customer to understand the business users’ requirements for information, features, and functions.
- Gather business requirements and Design relevant technical solutions that fit with NPM Solution capabilities.
- Lead customer facing presentations with all levels of customer management
- Configure the NPM solution to match the business requirements.
- Serve as the SME to the customer in terms of the NPM Product, the customer’s typical use of NPM, and contact center domain.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Effectively manage own task completion against assigned time for that project
- Support customer testing cycles through triaging and issue fixes.
- Run multiple projects under minimal supervision.
- Work independently but seek guidance when needed to avoid roadblocks.
- Follow established methodology and contribute to improving it.
- Use expertise to guide customers through common contact center and back office business problems.
- Troubleshoot issues with ETL process.
Stand Out Talent Brings these to the Table:
- Maintain constructive working relationships
- Engage in results driven collaboration with Sales, Product Management, and R&D and Support groups.
- Continually expand system capabilities.
- Continually broaden domain knowledge.
- Promote the professional domains of business coaching and performance management.
The Top 5% of Talent Possess:
- Strong Customer facing skills
- 5 years’ experience in a Business Intelligence / Business Analyst role
- 2 yrs. Experience developing dashboards and reports using best practices in Tableau
- Experience with hands-on product configuration
- Experience with complete life cycle of software implementation
- Experience managing multiple projects
- College degree. Masters in a technology related field is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Some exposure to Contact Center or Back Office concepts/metrics is a plus.
Experience with ETL Processes is a plus
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.