Sales Compensation Manager
Sales Compensation Manager
NICE is looking for a Sales Compensation Manager to join the Global Sales Compensation Team. The Sales Compensation Manager will lead a team and together will be primarily responsible for analysis and administration of the Sales Compensation Plans.
The manager and his team will be the focal point for all sales commission topics for their assigned business units. A successful candidate will develop a strong relationship with sales and manage their space with timeliness, accuracy, and tact. We are looking for someone who is driven and can quickly master this role, and is excited to continue learning, and take on projects.
The Sales Compensation Manager will be working alongside talented IT, Sales and Operations professionals on a global scale helping us to enhance and automate our commissions and reporting tools and processes.
- Responsible for the monthly calculation and accurate payment of incentive compensation for the assigned units.
- Understand the data structure of the unit, the compensation plans, and the results.
- Build meaningful relationship with main stakeholders within their unit and serve as main focal point for the unit's sales organization.
- Provide ongoing support and resolve commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions with the sales teams
- Help streamline, automate, and improve end-to-end commission processes
- Provide world-class customer service to our Sales Organization
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills and experience REQUIRED.
- Exposure to a leading commission system - Callidus, Xactly, NICE ICM or similar. REQUIRED
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, service orientation and willingness to learn
- Detail oriented, strong business acumen, deadline focused.
- Proactive mentality on process improvements and issue resolutions
- Hands-on leader
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.