Professional Services Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
Position reports on a day-to-day basis to MOS Manager.
• Knowledge of NICE solutions – Engage/NTR
• Work directly with client's System Engineers to support the NICE infrastructure across the customer’s organization globally.
• Create record of the case and performing remediation in accordance to the severity of the case.
• Provide L1/L2 support as required of the technical support for the NICE product, and utilize, engage and co-ordinate efforts with suppliers/other representatives as needed.
• Assist client's Administrators with questions and problems associated with the configuration, administration, and management of users in the NICE system.
• Document and maintain NICE system specifications (Site Documentation) across all sites.
• Provide and evaluate proactive Health Checks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Perform MAC (Move/Add/Change) jobs
• Assist with NICE projects, installations, and change management as required to support environment and infrastructure.
• Perform NICE system maintenance across all sites as required.
• The MOS Engineer is expected to manage the customer relationship and expectations, communicate effectively, and troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
• Effectively manage time and maintain regular communication and updates to both customer and management.
• Participate in training classes, or special projects as needed.
• Other roles and responsibilities may be assigned on an as needed basis.
Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience with the following:
- Nice experience – advantage
• Experience working with voice and data networks in the capacity of design, implementation or project management.
- work on site at London
• Microsoft operating systems, Networking, SQL, Security and VoIP technology.
• Telephony experience and certifications – TDM, VoIP and CTI – advantage.
• Telephony Experience with most common PBX, Switch and ACD Vendors - Avaya, Nortel, Aspect, Siemens and Cisco – advantage.
• CTI Experience with most common PBX, Switch, ACD and CTI vendors – Avaya Map-D, DLG, CV-LAN, AES (TSAPI), Nortel Symposium, Aspect Prospect, Portal, Contact Server (CMI), Siemens Call-Bridge, Cisco ICM, Genesys – advantage.
• HP, MCSE, MCP certifications – advantage.
• Certified on all NICE Systems solutions – advantage.
- Experience of working in medium or large teams. Must be a Team player.
High customer service orientation.
• Well represents NICE in front of customers, both verbally and in writing.
• Can express themselves appropriately both verbally and in writing.
• Copes well with conflicts and is able to resolve them.
Technology related skills
Is able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast.
• Can identify solutions even when not all technical information and data are available.
• Works methodologically and follows the process.
Ability to work independently.
- Strong sense of self responsibility and accountability.
• Works well in alignment and coordination with the customer designated team.
• Collaborative and shares knowledge and experience.
• Can adjust well to constantly changing environments.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.