Workforce Management Business Consultant
The Workforce Management Business Consultant utilizes domain expertise in Workforce management to lead consulting projects, help customers drive value realization and increase system adoption. Provides industry best practice guidance to ensure customer fully optimizes their business process and maximizes the full potential of the WFM solution. Is responsible for building long-term relationships with customers, becoming a trusted advisor. The Business Consultant will manage the customer relationship and individual engagements with a strong focus on operational excellence and establishing strategy for business impact. The Business Consultant will have a high level of individual accountability to create customer ROI’s, customer engagement renewals, business development, and support the growth success of Value Realization Services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic customers to ensure continued satisfaction
- Responsible for successful delivery of contact center performance improvement via Workforce management program recommendations resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable customers
- Expertly handle large scale Value Realization Services (VRS) customer engagements and deliver the VRS Program with Customers
- Provide expert guidance and deliver strong advisory best practice consulting within the Workforce management domains.
- Stay up to date with Industry standards and processes of Workforce Management and produce collateral, whitepapers etc. that help promote NICE Value Realization Services
- Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value and leverage customers investment in NICE technology thereby improving Customers ROI as well as profit for NICE
- In charge of independently owning Sr. Executive interface, successfully achieving their active engagement.
- Develop and deliver presentations consisting of strategic recommendations for business impact via NICE WFM Solutions
- Develop 12–18 month evolution roadmap for customer to measurable impact and support a cross solution portfolio
- Develop repeat business opportunities via successful delivery, credibility and thought leadership provided
- Independently perform financial analysis, benefits/impact analysis and create ROI models for the Workforce Management specific domains
- Deliver consulting services that support in business development, renewals and generate demand for follow on Value Realization Services
- Support NICE Account Executives in identifying additional solution opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years of business consulting experience supporting a contact center environment with Workforce Management
- Must have proven ability to independently and effectively handle Sr. Executive audience and stakeholders, provide thought leadership and gain strategic partnership
- Direct management experience with a Workforce Management team and WFM program a plus
- Ideal candidate to come from a consulting firm or contact center operation
- Led contact center teams and demonstrated operational performance improvements with significant benefit
- Demonstrated experience with leading organizational change, creating governance teams and center of excellence processes
- Proven business development experience and driving renewals of consulting engagements in contact center industry
- Experience with Workforce Management processes and solutions
- Multi-industry experience
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are a must
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline
- Six Sigma Certification or other Process Improvement Discipline
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.