Senior Specialist Program Manager
This Position is at Middle management level - Specialist Program Manager. This position is a central multidisciplinary operational leadership role and part of the CXone R&D management.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
The role requires effective co-ordination of the program’s projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising. It also includes the co-ordination of the new capability for the business to enable effective change and realization of projected benefits.
The program manager is responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the program and success of release. They will develop and maintain the program environment to support each individual project.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Proven Experience in Program management for more than 12 years
- Release management: Driver the release cycle, internal and with all external interfaces.
- Initiate, lead and facilitate, R&D operations planning, related to processes, tools and continues improvement
- Define, audit, and improve our Agile practices and methodologies, Agile coaching and trainings
- Define, measure and track KPIs to ensure continuous improvement
- Participate in major technology selection processes, facilitating the legal and financial aspects
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Plan, monitor and control AWS budget consumption
- Plan and Track Quality Management for the Product.
- Plan and Execute vendor management
- Managing stakeholders globally across different geographical locations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated the ability to influence others, especially in sensitive or complex situations
- Passion to educate and mentor others in best practices and patterns - team player
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM/Agile SAFe software development methodology
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the programme's individual projects
- Managing third party contributions to the programme
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Managing risks to the programme's successful outcome
- Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
Basic Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical degree, Engineering preferred
- Advanced degree in business administration, MBA an advantage
- Experience in Software development operations (PMO) or Release/Program Management within a global multinational software company is an advantage
- Senior Managerial experience from a large size software development organization
- Agile Certification – SAFe or SCRUM
- PgMP/PMP/PRINCE2 Certification as advantage
- Experience with SaaS products
- Excellent understanding in operations or project management practices, techniques, tools and methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (proactive, responsible, independent and self-managed)
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Comfortable with working in a complex matrix environment
- Good proficiency in English language is required
- Position requires the candidate to be a fast learner, good team player with excellent communication skills
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.