ANZ Channel Sales Manager
What we do
- Formulate and execute on, go to market indirect channel strategies across ANZ
- Deliver booking & revenue targets via partners for ANZ territory.
- Identify, qualify, recruit, and develop new partners and channels.
- Understand current market needs and future trends, to be able to design, plan and build indirect channels.
- Establish executive level relationships with business partners and ensure their commitment to executing on a joint business plan
- Lead commercial negotiations with the business partners to maximize NICE’s revenue and market share
- Coordinate activities around sales territory campaigns with other members of the organization and extended business partner team
- Present forecasts, territory plans, opportunity plans, and overall partner strategies upward to NICE management and executive management
- Carry a multi-million dollar quota comprised of all the CX solutions that NICE offers
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 7 years sales related experience with at least 3 years of enterprise software Channel sales experience highly desirable
- Direct selling experience is desirable
- Ability to influence others and to lead virtual teams toward single objective
- Self-motivated, independent and willing to work under pressure and deliver against quarterly targets
- Able to analyze complex political situations and suggest appropriate strategies to put NICE in the best position to win
- The ability to analyze customer & market requirements and develop channel solutions and programs to address these
- Adaptability to changing business environments (internal and external)
- Strong initiative and the ability to drive demand versus respond to customer needs
- Confident and creative negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills in all modes (written, one-to-one, group, and large presentations)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.