The Presales Business Consultant will be accountable for pre sale business activities and thought leadership with clients or prospect. This is span across a subset of NICE portfolio solutions and to be aligned with regional and/or EMEA Go-to-Market. This client facing role will be to work with NICE EMEA customers and NICE internal teams to visualise a deployment and utilisation of our solutions.
Scope and Responsibility:
The Solutions Consultant will play a key role in the sales process, providing specialist support to the EMEA sales team. This role incorporates the following activities;
- Work with our prospects and customers to enhance business processes through the demonstration and configuration of the Workforce Management and other NICE solutions
- Development of compelling commercial customer propositions and ROI models
- Ownership of Sales Documentation for prospective clients – working with the Lines of Business to ensure effective, and appropriate messaging for the region
- Undertake feasibility studies to confirm suitability of solutions within customer environments (Proof of Concepts).
- To act as a primary go-to person when there is the need to provide/obtain/confirm functional and technical information related to a request for proposal (RFP) document, statement of work or other non specified customer enquiry.
- To act as Solutions subject matter expert during sales presentations, customer conference calls, tradeshows and other associated industry events.
- To provide direct and indirect support to peers, internal sales and marketing personnel, resellers, distributors as well as current and prospective customers.
Skills & Experience:
The role would suit someone who has previous experience of selling or using contact centre solutions Workforce Management solution, preferably NICE WFM/IEX. Key skills and experience required;
- Have in-depth experience selling WFO Vendor WFO suite of software including WFM, Quality Monitoring/Analytics and/or Performance software
- Excellent product presentation and demonstration skills.
- Possess excellent IT skills, with MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint) to an advanced level
- Be organized, able to produce results under pressure whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Have experience of working with customers and be comfortable with over-coming objections in a positive manner
- Be a flexible team worker, able to demonstrate a high and varied level of communication skills both internally and externally at all levels.
- Be able to Lead and manage opportunities and all aspects of NICE’s portfolio of Workforce Management software Quality Monitoring and Workforce Management software for WFO Vendor products based on best practices and customer requirements
- Present at conferences and C-Level sales presentations, and mentor the sales team on how to present the portfolio
- Lead strategic workshops and business assessments sessions with executive sponsors, to identify opportunities across the NICE enterprise portfolio (both at existing customers and new prospects).
- Define the most suitable targeted NICE solutions, including definition of ROI models, cross-solution functionality, and customer’s affected processes
- Full Driving License is required.
- Second language such as Dutch German or French would be advantageous
- Must be flexible and prepared to travel internationally
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.