Senior Specialist Professional Services Engineer
Job Title: Senior Specialist Professional Services Engineer (PSE)
Location: Pune , India
Professional Service Engineer (PSE) works as a member of the delivery team for product remote implementation, configuration, and integration of the NICE platform. Provides expertise and technical contribution in technical aspects of the project. The PSE will work with the project team from the sales to services transition through the closure of the project.
SHIFT HOURS: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 EDT/EST (UTC-04:00/-05:00)
Scope & Responsibility:
- Installation and integration of NICE software solutions remotely, while following defined methodology, processes, system requirements, and customer specific needs.
- Work directly with the implementation team to assist with any technical questions regarding the solution from kick-off of the project until handover of the delivered solution to our support center.
- Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented.
- Communicate and reconcile any design flaws found during the delivery of NICE Solutions.
- Assist customers and their vendors with configuration requirements for all NICE Integration points in their environment.
- Provide technical expertise of the entire NICE product suite, implementation methodology, and/or related technology.
- Conduct systems testing for performance and reliability.
- Report issues found during implementation and engage support teams for assistance, as well as escalate to higher tiers and management; as appropriate.
- Provide basic application overview, technical support, and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project.
- Effectively manage time, maintain regular communication, and updates to both customer and management.
- Flexibility towards after hours and weekend activities.
- Document and add Lesson learned and Resolutions to the Nice Knowledge Base
- Communicate with R&D/product support about customer technical feedback on implementation of product related enhancements and fixes.
- B.E. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or related technical degree preferred.
- NICE Engage Certification preferred
- CCNA and MCSE certifications preferred.
- AWS, Azure, HP, Dell, VMWare, and Citrix certifications are a plus
Technical & Interpersonal Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience with NICE NIM/Engage, NTR , RTA Experience (Preferred)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Product implementation & integration.
- Experience with Advanced Solutions – Recording/Telephony Integrations, MDC , LDAP, SSO, ACD, DB migrations, Disaster Recovery or HA solutions.
- Well versed with Customer engagement.
- Understanding Project Delivery working model & terms.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Team Player – Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate with multi-cultural teams in other countries
- Able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast.
- Able to work in dynamic environments.
- Works methodologically and follows process
- Microsoft Windows Server Installation and Configuration – IIS
- Microsoft Security – Active Directory, Security Policies, Hardening, Encryption
- Server Hardware – HP, Dell, IBM
- Virtual Servers - VMWare – ESX, VSX Clusters, VMotion
- Citrix Servers – Configuration and Optimization
- Application Servers - J2EE, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, Liferay, Mule
- Microsoft SQL Server Installation and Configuration
- Oracle Installation / Configuration
- Maintenance – Backups and Recovery, Security
- Scripting – Basic Query and Update knowledge
- Network Principles – 7 Layer OSI Model, TCP, UDP
- Network Devices – NICs, Switches, Routers, MPLS
- Troubleshooting – Sniffers and various other Network Testing and Analysis tools
- Telephony Experience - PBX, Switch and ACD Vendors - Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Nortel, Aspect, Alcatel etc
- VoIP Experience – Avaya, Cisco, Nortel
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.