We are looking for a Rockstar Product manager ! to join our Product Management team
As a product manager, you will use Agile product development, your experience, and Nice knowledge, to analyze and synthesize feedback from customers and prospects, to build the best in class product to motivate contact center's employee's performance
You will write requirements, use cases, define user personas, and the go-to-market strategy. You will also serve as the internal and external subject matter expert for the performance management offering.
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Own roadmap plans and prioritize features to support ongoing delivery, continuous delivery of requirements with prioritized business needs and justification supported by a business case, market research, and new/existing customers' feedback
- Partner with Engineering to evaluate and select technology
- Follow the agile process with engineering to develop epochs, user stories and manage the backlog
- Work closely with development and QA teams to ensure on-time deliveries of product releases
- Participate and assist in go-to-market planning working with all stakeholders to execute, including sales, marketing, and services
- Use Agile Product Management methodology
- Conduct requirements gathering, reviews, and design review meetings with business stakeholders, domain experts, and technical architects
- Build, document, and execute user stories, use cases, test scenarios, test cases
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of requirements, analysis and specification deliverables
- Facilitate productive interaction between domain experts and technical resources
- Participate in the analysis and validation of solution specifications
- Facilitate a trade-off analysis as it relates to scope, complexity and time-to-market
- BA/BS Computer Science or related technical degree required
- MBA – advantage
- Knowledge and hand-on experience with AWS based products and solutions – a Must .
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Performing business and technology analyses, based on product needs and industry trends.
- Developing concepts into business requirements.
- Working successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and a NICE person
- 3 - 5 years of experience with and knowledge of Agile Product Management
- Enterprise (B2B) software product management experience
- Contact Center processes familiarity preferred
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.