Technical Scrum Master
NICE is looking for a Technical Scrum Master who will lead a team both technically and process-wise in the Agile methodology producing high-quality deliverables. As TSM you will ensure that the team is working efficiently, well-coordinated and in harmony to work together. You will be the Technical leader, ensuring both workings according to best practices of code writing and upholding testing standards to produce high-quality results.
Team tech stack includes but is not limited to: AWS, JAVA, Spring boot, Microservices, RDBMS, NoSQL, TypeScript, Angular 12.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Understanding the vision, short and long term goals & product backlog to ensure smooth implementation.
- Coordinate and facilitate Scrum meetings such as daily standup, Sprint planning, Release planning, Sprint review, etc.
- Identify and coordinate dependencies with external teams and stakeholders.
- Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and innovation.
- Remove impediments by finding the right stakeholder to assist in moving forward through the impediment.
- Design of software according to agreed standards, architecture, and requirements.
- Implementation of software according to design.
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (e.g. security, scalability, etc.).
- Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master/Team lead in global R&D organization in complex and large projects.
- Extensive experience using Scrum and deep understanding of Agile principles practices and values.
- 3+ years of Java experience building the server-side of an enterprise-level systems (high performance, highly available, and scalable systems).
- Experience with testing technologies: Junit, Cucumber.
- Previous proven experience in leading development teams – An advantage
- Strong design and coding skills, regarded as a Senior in his/her domain.
- Experience with frameworks such as Spring, Sprint Boot, Hibernate, Maven, etc. – Advantage
- Knowledge & experience with public cloud providers like AWS , Azure, Google – Advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.