Marketing Manager - NICE Satmetrix
NICE Satmetrix is seeking a creative, energetic Marketing Manager to help get our fantastic customer feedback management software the attention it so richly deserves! Reporting to the Marketing Director for the business unit, this lucky soul will have the chance to guide our messaging and positioning, get creative about getting our message out, support a committed and talented sales team with great materials, and work across many functional areas and business units within NICE.
Join us if you love a fast-paced environment and like to keep a lot of plates spinning at once. We are looking for a marketing guru who knows how, or has the ability to, thrive in a complex matrixed organization. Especially coveted talents include: success telling a differentiated story in a tough market, and domain expertise in the field of customer experience.
A little more about us: NICE Satmetrix operates as a business unit within NICE, handling marketing, sales, product management, and customer success. We go to market three ways: directly (and via partners) as a stand-alone customer feedback management solution, as a part of the NICE Enterprise portfolio, and as part of NICE inContact CXone. Find out more about us at www.satmetrix.com.
Put your marketing and demand generation experience to work to:
- Help us differentiate our messaging in a complex market
- Advocate the NICE Satmetrix brand in the customer experience market and in the NICE/ NICE inContact portfolio sales ecosystem
- Work with the product and marketing teams to drive consistent messaging and competitive positioning of our product
- Work the various go to market channels we are engaged with, both internal and external
- Work with marketing director to create and improve our customer stories, referrals, website, case studies, e-books etc.
- Work with sales account executives on account based marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns
Get ready to spend your days:
- Helping define and refine clear value proposition statements
- Writing and editing fabulous, compelling copy for online, social, email, and more
- Building solutions sales tool kit materials for our “sales overlay” division and the account executives for the broader NICE and NICE inContact portfolio
- Internally marketing our sales tools and message
- Developing marketing approaches for inbound and outbound campaigns; collaborate with our automation specialist to implement and track performance
- Creating and sourcing content as needed to support marketing goals
- Collaborating with our marketing operations specialist to track performance across marketing channels, including paid, to maximize marketing ROI
Apply if you have:
- 5+ years of experience marketing SaaS or cloud B2B solutions to marketing or operational buyers
- Experience working with global sales teams
- Great communication skills, including writing and editing
- Comfort presenting to groups in person or online
- A great grasp of the mechanics and metrics of marketing and pipeline management
- Ideally, experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Voice of the Customer
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Experience
- Ideally, experience with marketing automation (we use Marketo)
- A willingness to travel from time to time
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.