Account Executive - BPO
Account Executive - Verticals - BPO
Location: Remote, US
The BPO Account Executive is the proactive point of contact targeting a defined list of existing and new BPO accounts within North America to drive opportunities for the ENTIRE portfolio of NICE solutions.
They will work in deep collaboration with a broad NICE supporting ecosystem including NICE solution experts, pre-sales, Solution Development Representatives, marketing and consulting teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition.
In order to be successful, you will have to:
- Possess a solid understanding of the BPO market and its unique needs
- “Think outside of the box” – identify opportunities to gain additional market share
- Have the mindset of being “the CEO of your own business”
- Target C-suite decision-makers and compel them to invest in organization transformation aimed at differentiating them from their competitors while driving out operational expenses within their organization.
- Execute a combination of strategic and tactical actions in order to exceed targets
- Develop strategic initiatives targeted at specific accounts that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and the leader in the Contact Center as a Service industry.
- Develop and execute a creative prospecting plan leveraging your own skills as well as engaging the extended team to drive pipeline.
A successful candidates will possess any of the following:
- At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products (portfolio sales) and services into sophisticated accounts in a hunter-type of role.
- Superior relationship and client management skills that effectively build trust and credibly.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility with C and VP-level executives.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and an incredible "pay for performance" practice.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Ongoing training and development.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of over $10 Billion, accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, and most importantly: a devotion to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality,
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.