At NICE, we protect people’s money, ensure their safety and improve their experiences. Many of the world’s leading companies and organizations are expected to manage these three critical elements of modern living. To do so, they are tapping into the power of data, which has become ubiquitous in both business and life. These organizations turn to NICE to operationalize this data to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
NICE has over 6,000 employees and a presence in more than 150 countries. Our team is proud of its many achievements. NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
NICE India GTC is a strategic R&D and Operations center of NICE, employing 1600 out of a global employee base of 7000.
The Compliance group at NICE makes leading software products that are used by financial services organizations across the world to comply with financial market regulations. The world’s first and only cloud-ready next-generation omnichannel compliance recording and assurance solution, NTR-X provides one system to record and manage all communications (voice, video, chat, screen sharing, document sharing, and more), across all communications platforms, including unified communications, mobile phones, turrets, and PBX.
You will lead a development team that will work on NTR-X integrations that capture Unified Communications. You will have overall responsibility for the development, testing, releasing, maintaining, and troubleshooting of the components. Your team will be engaged with the largest enterprises of the world (our customers) and will work globally.
You are expected to be very hands-on and have an in-depth technical understanding of Enterprise-grade product development.
- Lead a team of talented engineers – Dev and QA. Manage all people aspects, such as hiring, reviews, mentoring, promotions, etc.
- Own the development and delivery of the components under your team’s responsibility
- Work with the Product Owner and Software Architect on the planning of the development activities of the product
- Act as Scrum Master for the development team
- Liaise with the scrum team to promote good work practices & continuous improvement
- Work hands-on with your team members on development activities, perform code reviews and ensure high-quality engineering standards are achieved, including Test Automation & Unit testing
- Be part of the leadership team, involved in release planning and product strategy
- Engineering contact for product defect management and product support questions
- E./B. Tech or M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering OR equivalent
- 3+ experience managing a team of software engineers, working on enterprise products
- 9+ years of experience in software engineering, at least 5 of them developing in .NET
- Proven track record of managing software projects to on-time and on-budget delivery
- Technological skills and background in software development, including:
- Knowledge of software design (Patterns, OOAD)
- Experience with Microsoft .NET using C#
- Experience with data persistency (SQL / NoSQL)
- Knowledge and experience implementing service to service communication using WCF, Sockets, use of networking protocols
- Leadership skills - experience in leading, coaching, and motivating people
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Demonstrated ability to influence others, especially in sensitive or complex situations
- Great initiative; proven ability to tackle projects with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable with working in a complex matrix environment
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment with remote colleagues and remote product management
- Proven experience with working with Agile Scrum teams
- Certified Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and other Agile methodologies such as Kanban
- Experience with total quality management techniques and methodologies for software engineering
- Experience with iterative or Agile methodologies and techniques; Scrum approaches to software deliver a plus
- Experience in working with Product companies developing enterprise software is a must
- Experience in and knowledge of Enterprise Unified Communications Infrastructures (such as Teams, Zoom, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in working with Telecommunication and Unified Communication systems
- Familiarity with K8s, containers, virtualization technology, VMWare, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience with secure coding & security awareness
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.