IT Telephony-Unified communication Specialist
Title - IT Telephony-Unified communication Specialist
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
NICE has made few major acquisitions last few years as a part of strategic business transformations. Global Business Operations is a corporate team that oversees and manages company-wide processes for sales enablement, operations and compensations. Major business units have their own Business Operations who work closely with Global Business Operations.
- Build and maintain UC/CC lab environments enabling integration development for NICE Enterprise solutions
- Secondary role: Design and support the IT Telephony-Unified collaboration technology infrastructure
- Support NICE R&D by covering the UC/CC integrations with NICE's products and taking active part in the research
- Develop and implement new telephony and UC solutions based on a wide variety of different technologies
- Assess with requirements for VoIP/UC/CC technology initiatives/environments and recommend appropriate solutions
- Planning, design, configuration, implementation, operation and optimization of NICE corporate and lab UC technologies
- Proactively maintain knowledge/awareness of existing network and applications, including new products and technologies, relating to both Cisco/Microsoft/AVAYA/Oracle and other UC products
- Ability to independently learn new technologies and explore new features in the UC/CC world
- Support corporate NICE to provide a high quality, high availability telephony/UC environment.
- Manage security lifecycles on the telephony and UC products
- Collaborative, communicate and assist IT teams locally and internationally
- Work against project deadlines
- Vendor support and management / 3rd party partners
- Work according to change management process
- Fulfill on-call duties when required
- At least 3 years of proven experience of design, delivery and transformation of IPT/UC environments
- At least 3 years of proven experience in designing and configuring of SIP Trunking, SBC’s and Voice gateways.
- At least 3 years of experience in design, implementing, transforming, troubleshooting and support UC Technologies including VOIP, IPT, collaboration tools, Audio/Video conferencing, SBC’s Voice Gateways and SIP/TDM trunking
- Experience with Cisco Collaboration technologies - UC/CC/CUBE
- Details knowledge and understanding of telephony/UC protocols, H323, SIP, codecs (G729, G711 and Microsoft real-time adaptive codec’s RTC)Experience in implementing SBC’s, integration gateways and applications
- Experience in call recording technologies (NICE) – great advantage
- Experience with session border controllers and applying security on telecom interfaces – great advantage
- Experience with managing Contact Center Infrastructure – ACD, IVR, dialers – great advantage
- Knowledge in Avaya customer engagement solutions –advantage
- Experience with other UC/PBX (Mitel, Alcatel, Skype for Business, Genesys) – advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a global team & environment
- Team player
- High serviceability orientation
- Can-do attitude
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.