Customer Success Manager
As a Client Success Manager (CSM), you are responsible for supporting and driving data driven client outcomes. In this capacity, you will partner with the Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA) Sales Account Executive, and mange cross-functional initiatives aligned to client goals and success criteria. It is critical for CSMs to capture and maintain an understanding of each client’s business needs, goals and objectives as it relates to CEA and overall NICE offerings.
As the Client Success Manager, you will build and maintain functional expertise with the front-end use of CEA’s Analytical Product and Service offerings. This includes a strong understanding of key analytical and technical considerations that impact our clients’ ability to achieve their business goals. You will also conduct targeted analytical initiatives using CEA systems and data to support client value realization.
The ideal candidate is intellectually inquisitive, with strong communication, organization, analytical and technical capabilities. As a self-starter, they are not afraid to jump into the details of established accounts, assess functional aspects of the current system deployment, and rally both clients and internal teams to achieve critical tasks unlocking client value and positive outcomes.
- Serve as the focal point for targeted accounts by establishing and driving an account plan to positive client outcomes
- Lead internal and client facing communication to drive progress, communicate updates and achieve outcomes
- Provide best practices and lessons learned to support the optimization of deployed systems, and their use
- Support the Sales Account Executive in identifying and pursuing opportunities to expand client relationships
- Coordinate with Services teams assigned to the account to provide leadership on focus areas and deliverables
- Advocate for your clients, while managing expectations and communication
- Provide regular updates to both client and internal executives on overall account health and activities
- Provide analytical operational expertise incorporating the use of deployed products and data
- Provide consultative guidance to your clients to achieve desired results
- Partner with the Sales team to overcome barriers and establish credibility within the accounts where needed
- Collaborate with internal Product leadership on opportunities to optimize product offerings based on learning from in-depth use of systems
- Identify new opportunities to drive value with NICE solutions
Bachelors degree in Management, Finance, Business Intelligence / Analytics, or a related field.
Masters degree preferred.
- 5+ years of consultative account/program management experience and/or significant experience with business intelligence, analytics, and data visualization as a services provider
- Experience with use of technology to build and analyze datasets for operational outcomes
- Experience with the development, positioning and quantification of operational recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to create and deliver polished presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint to different levels of audience
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines when supporting requests that create competing priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate comfortably across all levels of corporate structure
- Ability to work with sales executives and assist with opportunities as subject matter expert
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Experience in Management Consulting
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.