Specialist Implementation Help-desk Engineer
Title: Specialist Implementation Helpdesk Engineer
About US: NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
NICE has made few major acquisitions last few years as a part of strategic business transformations. Global Business Operations is a corporate team that oversees and manages company-wide processes for sales enablement, operations and compensations. Major business units have their own Business Operations who work closely with Global Business Operations.
- Good skills on troubleshooting and resolving technical issues – people that likes challenges and puzzles seems to do well in this position
- Minimum 3-5 years of systems engineering/technical delivery installation experience
- Communication - Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Team Player – Proven ability to work in a team environment
- High customer service
- Able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast
- Nice Solutions - Experience with the Installation and Integration of Nice Perform solutions into Customer Environments – an advantage
- Certifications that match up well: VM, SQL, MS Server, software development
- Knowledge in the following technical areas: MS Windows, SQL server, Database knowledge, clusters, Domain / workgroup / AD, Software development, DBA
- Previous experience installing, configuring, and supporting telephony, network, or server infrastructure in administrative capacity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in shifts and weekends
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.