Senior Business Consultant
Business Consultant – Workforce Management
The Workforce Management Business Consultant utilizes domain expertise in Workforce management to lead consulting projects, help customers drive value realization and increase system adoption. Provides industry best practice guidance to ensure customer fully optimizes their business process and maximizes the full potential of the WFM solution. Is responsible for building long-term relationships with customers, becoming a trusted advisor. The Business Consultant will manage the customer relationship and individual engagements with a strong focus on operational excellence and establishing strategy for business impact. The Business Consultant will have a high level of individual accountability to create customer ROI’s, customer engagement renewals, business development, and support the growth success of Value Realization Services.
- Responsible for successful delivery of contact center performance improvement via Workforce management program recommendations resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic customers to ensure continued satisfaction
- Expertly handle large scale Value Realization Services (VRS) customer engagements and deliver the VRS program to customers
- Provide strong proven WFM process expertise to guide customers through recommendations and guidance on best practices.
- Provide input into project plan, overlaying VRS activities
- Demonstrated experience with leading organizational change, creating governance teams and center of excellence processes
- Provide expert guidance and deliver strong advisory best practice consulting within the Workforce management domains.
- Stay up to date with Industry standards and processes of Workforce Management and produce collateral, whitepapers etc. that help promote NICE Value Realization Services
- Develop and deliver presentations consisting of strategic recommendations for business impact via NICE WFM Solutions
- Develop 12–18 month evolution roadmap for customer to measurable impact and support a cross solution portfolio
- Develop repeat business opportunities via successful delivery, credibility and thought leadership provided
- Independently perform financial analysis, benefits/impact analysis and create ROI models for the Workforce Management specific domains
- Support NICE Account Executives in identifying additional solution opportunities
- Deep and broad understanding of the WFM solution (NICE WFM plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of business consulting experience supporting a contact center environment with Workforce Management
- Must have proven ability to independently and effectively handle Sr. Executive audience and stakeholders, provide thought leadership and gain strategic partnership
- Direct management experience with a Workforce Management team and WFM program a plus
- Led contact center teams and demonstrated operational performance improvements with significant benefit
- Experience with Workforce Management processes and solutions
- Multi-industry experience
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are a must
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline
- Six Sigma Certification or other Process Improvement Discipline
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.