Expert Project Manager
Project ManagerThe role of the Project Manager is to manage all aspects of the project over the entire project life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close) according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Sr. Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. This position is an expert in system scope and project objectives, supports, develops, and organizes requirement delivery elements, via requirements, documentation, process flows, user stories, as well as identifying capital and resource requirements for major IT projects.
As a Project Manager (Services) a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Create and manage project plans including scrum meetings according to Agile Development methodologies when applicable.
- Create cost/benefit analyses in support of corporate projects, while providing methods for management to assess the financial impact of a decision to the bottom line.
- Work with business units to define and document project scope, requirements, timelines, expectations
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Liaise with project stakeholders including executives on an ongoing basis.
- Manage project priority conflicts and report any issues affecting overall project delivery.
- Work as a key interface point for business stakeholders, project submitters, and the development team to identify, discuss, and resolve any issues related to functional system delivery.
- Communicate project status to stake holders and executives.
- Manage and resolve potential conflicts with other units to management for evaluation.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content and deliver status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Learn NICE inContact's products and teams to allow for easier understanding in the projects managed.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact including executives
- Develop processes and procedures for reporting to management the results of implemented projects for evaluation.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to bring complex project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Identify and analyze risks, devise and implement mitigation method
- Facilitate large groups to ensure relevant input and successful conflict management
- Work with multiple vendors
- Manage large complex projects
- Multiple work stream
- Multiple systems
- Multiple cross functional teams, stakeholders and business units
- Ability to perform BA tasks and analysis
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.