Customer Success Analyst
Customer Success Analyst at Mattersight a NICE Company
What we do:
80% of interactions between consumers and companies starts with a digital interaction. Checking order status, scheduling an appointment, and countless other tasks consumers perform never require a human. Collectively, those interactions define the consumers experience and shape their perception of the company and the brand. But how does a company know if they are meeting their customer’s needs? How do they know the consumer is having a good experience? When human interaction is required, can the company create a personalized and informed agent interaction to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize operational costs?
Enter NICE Customer Engagement Analytics – products within the NICE portfolio that leverage analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) to improve every customer interaction, increase customer satisfaction and lower costs for Fortune 500 enterprises.
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Success Analyst (CSA) for the Mattersight team within NICE’s Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA) division, you will be part of the team that ensures our customers realize maximum value from our analytics products and services. Individuals in the Customer Success Analyst role will:
- Work to ensure that regular customer deliverables are high quality and delivered on-time
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to dig into data and help make it actionable
- Track improvements against customer-specific business cases
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction
- Identify new opportunities to drive value and provide insight on how to do so
- Build and maintain functional expertise in our analytics solutions
- Develop expertise in best practices related to how customers can drive business outcomes leveraging analytics solutions
Customer Success Analysts will receive initial training followed by department on-boarding, as well as ongoing coaching and on-the-job training.
The ideal candidate is intellectually inquisitive, with strong communication, organization, analytical and technical capabilities. As a self-starter, they are not afraid to jump into the details, assess the current state, and rally both customers and internal teams to achieve critical tasks unlocking value and positive outcomes. Desired experience and skills include:
- 1-2 years of work experience in a role working with data and people as a daily part of the job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- High knowledge bandwidth and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance and structure in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Willingness to acquire skills and knowledge on one’s own to meet the changing demands of the role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience
What We Would Also Love to See:
- Experience working with customer contact centers or other customer service functions
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Excel or any other data analysis tools
- Experience in a role with direct customer interaction
What we’re like
We value diversity amongst our employees. Employees from all levels of experience and backgrounds are mingled together and are encouraged to learn about projects others are working on. Our offices foster teamwork as well as self-motivation.
Where you’ll be
NICE seeks candidates authorized to work without sponsorship in the United States. The Customer Success Analyst will be aligned to NICE’s location in Chicago. We are currently working remotely with plans to eventually return to a hybrid office model. Travel may be required occasionally, but infrequently.
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.
Studies have shown that certain groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in this position, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.