Context and purpose:
Here at NICE Public Safety, we develop state of the art solutions that integrate and put into context information from many sources to help emergency control rooms and investigation departments reconstruct and understand the who, what, when, where and why of an incident. NICE Inform, the industry leading digital evidence management solution, gives emergency control rooms better insight into how to continuously improve their operations.
We are currently expanding our test team to allow us to maintain our position as a market leader in Public Safety multi-media recording and analytics.
We are looking for a talented Software Tester to join our team who will be responsible for:
- Test planning, test case design and execution
- Understanding and communicating test status
- Hands-on testing of modern Windows-based software applications.
- Set-up, configuration and maintenance of test environments.
Knowledge and experience:
- Have experience as a manual tester of Windows software applications.
- Have practical knowledge of software testing methodologies, with an emphasis on Agile testing.
- Have experience of Windows server and client technologies.
- Follow a structured and analytical approach, with good troubleshooting skills.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be fierce in your pursuit of product quality.
- Be a self-motivated, rapid learner with an active interest in the latest tools, technologies and processes.
- Be willing to travel occasionally to customer or partner sites worldwide, sometimes at short notice
Nice to have:
- ISTQB/ISEB qualifications.
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiarity with IP networking and Active Directory
- Knowledge with VoIP based telephony systems (CUSCO CuCM, Avaya, Alcatel or similar)
- Experience with Trunked Radio (Motorola, Harris or similar)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.