Regional Sales Executive
We are looking for a competent and self-driven Regional Sales Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate needs to have proven sales experience in customer service. We expect you to be reliable professional able to achieve a balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Create detailed business plans for each account to drive new business using the NICE solutions portfolio
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present the NICE solutions portfolio to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the relationship
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their short and long-term objectives
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Proven 10+ years of experience as an Account Executive in sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Business acumen to translate solution benefits to quantifiable results
- Enthusiastic and passionate behavior
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.