Enterprise Account Manager
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.
About the Role
As an individual contributor, you will work closely with regional marketing, channel team members, high touch sales team, and Managing Director in Japan to develop and execute field sales activities that support region’s strategy and partner sales initiates.
Develop and implement demand generation and brand awareness programs such as campaigns, events, digital marketing and others. Manage the individual budget on assigned accounts directly. Manage budget and liaison with partners to ensure smooth project delivery. Monitor sales activity performance, measure effectiveness and generate analysis reports. Corporate marketing collateral and create sales tools. Build relationships and go-to-market strategy with the regional sales team and business partners. Build tailored offerings for key accounts / industry verticals in the region.
- Work closely with regional marketing team and sales leader to seek business alignment and develop effective marketing activities to support region’s strategy
- Pipeline development across the solution suite for Japan
- Well managing assigned accounts as an account executive and report the action plan to manager
- Coordinating the regular meeting with assigned accounts, prospects, to execute action plan with based account plan
- Well negotiate with assigned accounts to close the deal and support for the following project
- Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system, according to instructions
- Assist in maintaining and closing assigned ledgers on a timely basis each month
- Ensure that assigned ledgers are complete and accurate
- Ensure all balance sheet schedules are properly reconciled and action upon on a timely basis including intercompany balances and transactions
- Processes payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements and statements
- Ensure proper financial reporting and compliance to local and group policies
- Provide financial information and support to the operation and other internal customers
- Exercise creativity, initiate, develop and implement demand generation and brand awareness programs such as campaigns, events, digital marketing and others
- Monitor programs performance, measure effectiveness and generate analysis reports
- Support APAC marketing and sales enablement programs
- Build relationships and go-to-market strategy with the regional sales team and business partners
- Build tailored offerings for key accounts / industry verticals in the region
- Budget management
- Vendor management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Japanese/English language skills required
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts
- New business sales focus within the Enterprise space
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the CX space), managing multimillion-dollar deals
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including C’ level and internally across the business
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring the NICE value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.