Director of Product Services - (Customer Loyalty Solutions)
The Director of Product Services will lead a team that is responsible to deploy Customer Loyalty Solutions to our customers around the globe. In this position, the Director is expected to oversee Day 1 deployment activities, creating and adhering to industry best practices and methodologies. The candidate is wholly responsible for the Customer Loyalty Solutions product domain, partnering with peer groups, ensuring quality of delivery and customer satisfaction with NICE deployment Services.
- The Director of Product Services is an innovative, energetic leader with a strong background in Technical Delivery.
- Responsible for delivery excellence during Projects as well as customer satisfaction in their relationship with NICE.
- Manage and provide technical and project leadership regarding cloud deployment, expansion, upgrades and custom integrations.
- Manage a 24x7 global team.
- Provide insight into technical designs to ensure solutions developed are consistent with strategic business plans.
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, development goals and performance management.
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects.
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to technical delivery team individuals. Assess performance, maximize productivity and promote teamwork.
- Develop training programs and provide growth paths. Foster positive employee relations.
- Effectively communicate with other departments for the successful delivery and management of NICE provided solutions.
- Ensure Product Services Teams objectives fully align with company goals and strategy.
- Manage Team performance through data and KPI targets.
- Follow the company code of ethics and NICE policies and procedures at all times. Communicate in an effective and professional way with both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 10+ years experience as a Manager of highly technical teams working in a fast paced environment.
- 5+ years Cloud deployment experience.
- Ability to meet and set short term and long-term objectives for self and assigned team.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and plans with well-reasoned decision and minimal supervision.
- Advanced computer literacy skills.
- Leadership skills - experience in leading, coaching, and motivating people
- Demonstrated ability to influence others, especially in sensitive or complex situations
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Great initiative: proven ability to tackle projects with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable with working in a complex matrix environment
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment with remote management
- AWS and Azure certifications including practitioner and solution architect levels.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and plans with well-reasoned decision making and minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in the Customer Loyalty Domain
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.