Compensation & Benefits Leader
The Leader of Compensation and benefits is a high-profile function that will deploy, design and communication the Compensation and Benefits programs for all NICE organization worldwide, with the focus on NICE Americas.
Reporting into America C&B Director, the manager of Compensation and Benefits is responsible to design and operate the compensation structure and the benefits plans for the America's region, and to propose modifications and new programs to support the achievement of strategic business initiatives.
In addition, this individual will play a key role working on global initiatives led by the Corporate Compensation and Benefits.
- Assist running all Compensation and Benefits programs, plans, processes and infrastructure for the region.
- Drive the Business Transformation needed to have all acquired units in the NICE portfolio align with and implement standardized global compensation practices.
- Provide input and make recommendations for new programs and ways to improve existing programs.
- Lead change management of new and existing programs and conduct clear and effective communication to HR line and Managers
- Assist in reviewing proposals from vendors to ensure top-notch programs while maintaining a cost-efficient approach.
- Provide professional support and best practices to executive management, managers, and HR business partners to ensure program effectiveness.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of federal and state statues. Ensure compliance of programs and practices.
- 7+ years’ experience in compensation and benefits
- Vast knowledge and experience in all Compensation aspects (base pay, role architecture, bonus plans and equity plans) and in all US Benefits plans.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communication and change management skills.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills to facilitate strong analytics and presentations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of compensation and benefits to include design review, company alignment, and implementation.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws governing compensation and benefits administration practices.
- Ability to partner and align with clients delivering added-value at every relationship touch point.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to analyzing information and apply critical thinking
• Self-motivated to strive for professional excellence in all aspects of work. “Can-Do” attitude and approach.
- A bachelor's degree in economics or mathematics or human resources or similar field or equivalent and a minimum of Seven years of experience in the HR field.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.