Director, Business Consulting/Customer Experience
NICE Systems – Customer Loyalty Solutions
Position: Director, Business Consulting – Customer Experience
Location: Salt Lake City, UT / Remote
The Director of Business Consulting is a leadership role in the Customer Loyalty Solution group at NICE. It includes direct management of customer experience consulting group and various CX consulting partners who work directly with prospects and customers to assess business needs, identify best practices, and realize a higher business value using the NICE Satmetrix solution.
The role involves developing engagement methodologies and practices to assess business requirements and align the needed process, technologies, product solutions, professional services, and third-party partners needed to deliver tangible and measurable business value.
The CX consulting group is an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement of customer experience and loyalty and needs help as to where and how. The group also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house. Lastly, the group is chartered with engaging customers in an advisory capacity and providing specialized expertise surrounding (CEM) and Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Employee (VOC, VOE) best practices.
Reporting to the GM, Customer Loyalty Solutions, you will partner with our sales team, marketing team, customer success team, professional services team, and directly with our enterprise customers to drive strategy, sales, value realization, retention, renewals, analysts relations, and growth. You will also ensure our customers remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment.
This customer facing role is a global managerial position with a significant scope requiring strong collaboration and influence across NICE – across geographies, functions, divisions, and organizational hierarchy.
This position location is either Salt Lake City, UT or remote.
- Manage the Customer Loyalty Group Customer Experience Business Consulting team.
- Manage existing CX consulting partners and onboard new partners.
- Develop methodologies and best practices for selling and delivering Customer Experience business consulting services and offerings.
- Organizing and executing assigned business consulting projects on behalf of clients according to client’s requirements.
- Meeting with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation.
- Collecting information about the client’s business and CX practices through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.).
- Work with other NICE business units to develop business value proposition for delivering a holistic VoC solution across all feedback types.
- Help reshape Customer Loyalty Solutions strategy with focus on the Customer Service market.
- Provide thought leadership and help improve our position in the market with analyst relations.
- Evangelize, coach and train the benefits of value-based selling methods.
- Educate sales and services teams on business value best practices and trends in the CX industry.
- Develop and present white papers, webinars, and training on various topics to promote NICE Satmetrix products, methodologies, services, and new offerings.
BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA/MBA in a specialized business field will be an advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a customer-facing, customer experience, business consulting role or equivalent.
- Experience in CEM and VOC industry best practices and solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years in managerial role.
- Consultative and confident, with an ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Experience in managing analysts’ relations.
- Experience with Contact Center operations and business processes.
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus.
Living the #NICElife:
- Competitive base salary, commissions, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" philosophy.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know you need to back up your best friend too.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s a RELIEF to those of us who value straight shooting
- Commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Results-oriented culture where everyone works hard, but has a life outside work.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter activities, game-filled events, and more!
NICE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.