Senior QA Engineer
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real-time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
About the role:
We are looking for a talented ambitious, experienced, highly motivated QA Engineer to join us in building our next-generation products.
As a QA engineer in our group, you will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies building NICE flagship product applications for the world's biggest banks & contact centers.
You will work collaboratively with professional SW engineers, architects, and product managers gaining exposure to technological variety and actively contribute to real-life product delivery.
So, If you are looking to be part of a dynamic group working on exciting and industry-leading products, this is exactly the job you’ve been looking for!
Job Purpose: Senior QA Engineer leader of one of our next-generation products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the group's QA champion – create quality processes, set quality criteria, mentor, and assist the developers in writing better test plans and change their quality mindset in general.
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, architects and product managers
- Involved in the design phases and requirements review of features associated with the coming SW releases.
- Setting up and installing various testing environments
- Define, review and accept test plans
- Guide the team on testing methodologies and tools
- Analyze and report test results to key stakeholders, highlighting test coverage and risks
- Lead testing activities in the group such as bugathons, release quality assurance
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.