Tech Lead- Network & Security Engineer
- Support and deploy network & security systems (FWs, IPSs, web filtering systems etc.) and networking infrastructure (Campus LAN, data center networking, WAN, routing protocols, Wireless etc.).
- Defining and enforcing rules for various network security control systems such as firewalls (both infrastructure and web application), intrusion prevention systems and virtual private networks
- Work in collaboration with global teams in and outside IT alongside business relationship management
- Provide escalated support and troubleshooting to maintain high availability and performance of the security & network infrastructure
- Employ innovative thought and automation to improve workflow, efficiency & productivity
- Identify technology gaps, develop and implement appropriate solutions collaboratively
- Create and maintain detailed network & security documentation
- Keep a tight relationship with integrators & vendors to maintain upgrades, installs, downtime planning alongside exploration of new features & innovative solutions
- Evaluate, test and select enterprise networking & security hardware and solutions
- Work with strict change management according to standards and processes
- At least 5-7 years of experience with administration and implementation of IT security infrastructure(NAC, F5, Checkpoint or PaloAlto, site-to-site VPNs, client-to-site VPNs, MFA Token systems)
- At least 5-7 years of experience with networking mainly Cisco switches, routers, WLCs as well as F5 load balancers
- Knowledge of AWS/ Azure /Google /365 cloud infrastructure is an advantage
- Knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, QoS, BGP,OSPF,IPSEC, etc.
- A deep understanding of monitoring systems and procedures (SolarWinds Orion, PRTG, SNMP)
- Knowledge of authentication protocols such as OAuth, SAML, RADIUS, etc. is an advantage
- Networking DevOps experience – a great advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a global team & environment
- Team player
- High serviceability orientation
- Can-do attitude
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.