M&A and Corporate Development Manager
The M&A and Corporate Development Manager will play a key role in generating, managing and executing on strategic partnerships and acquisitions.
- Engaging with software companies from different sectors, markets and geographies
- Partner with cross functional leaders within NICE’s different lines of business to drive strategic thinking around non-organic opportunities
- Assessment of the strategic and product fit, opportunities and risks related to potential partnerships and acquisitions
- Financial and business modeling of potential transactions and non-organic initiatives
- Coordination of cross functional activities, including due diligence and evaluation efforts
- Production of concise documents and communications for senior management
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university in a relevant discipline (MBA is preferred)
- 2- 3 years of relevant experience in technology sectors in M&A / corporate development / strategic consulting / product innovation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain a network of relationships which facilitate deal flow
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.