Sales Executive - Nexidia
Working with some of the world’s largest contact centers, media and entertainment companies, government agencies, and legal firms, Nexidia helps organizations realize the amazing possibilities now discoverable through advanced speech and interaction analytics. By delivering the best technology and deployment resources, Nexidia enables your company to unlock the untapped value inside the massive amounts of unstructured audio, video, and text content by making it searchable and enabling you to become more competitive, increase operational efficiency, and create new business opportunities.
The role performs related sales duties at the professional level and carries out responsibilities across the entire spectrum of the enterprise sales cycle including: Territory management, prospecting, qualifying, value proposition creation, demonstrations, POC process management, business case development, proposal creation, negotiation and closing. The role requires significant coordination of resources that are not part of the sales organization, as well as significant interface with senior management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Territory management including market segmentation and other related research required of understanding the market potential
- Lead generation to include targeted campaigns, targeted mailings (coordinated with marketing), webinar marketing (in addition to what marketing is doing), and other pipeline building activities as required
- Deep understanding of Nexidia’s value proposition and impact on relevant client business problems
- Ability to deliver a compelling demonstration of the Nexidia solution in both face-to-face meetings and via webcasts
- Coordination of the resources required to complete a successful proof of concept
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective sales growth strategies and processes
- Serve as the thought leader for sales in the allocated Territory regarding product requirements, selling trends, competitive landscape, marketing programs and communications
- Facilitate feedback regarding client needs, operational needs, business opportunities, and marketing/sales programs
- Drive business in the allocated territory to achieve and surpass sales and business goals and objectives
- Provide executive level representation at high-stakes meetings with prospects, clients, and technology/channel partners
- Work closely with Marketing channelling customer feedback on product features and functions, trends, program needs, customer outreach programs and events
- Work closely and in a matrix fashion takes directions from General Managers in Strategic Services on Enterprise level accounts in a specific vertical
- Recommend and put in practice creative selling techniques based on market and product knowledge
- Assist in developing brand identity and recognition in the allocated territory
- Provide accurate and timely forecast’s using the appropriate sales tools and processes and maintain all relevant information about customers, prospects, campaigns, and leads
- Work with management to ensure business is transacted accurately and within pricing guidelines to the highest ethical standards
- Work with customers to ensure timely payments against invoices
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years with technology and/or services sales experience
- Call centre or enterprise software services sales experience, business intelligence, business analytics
- Consistent record of quota achievement / exceeding quota at the £ 1M+ level
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross- organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to coordinate and oversee any number of projects concurrently across multiple functional company departments
- Strong presentation, prospecting, and negotiation skills
- Exude high energy, motivation and a strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Proficient with Sales Force, LeadLander, Hoover’s, Jigsaw and MS Office Applications
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet organisational deadlines
NICE is an innovative, fast-paced Enterprise Software company with inspiring leaders who share an unwavering passion to push the boundaries of our software solutions whilst committing to delivering the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers.
With our embedded culture of collaboration, we create extraordinary experiences through teamwork and tenacity. We achieve this this by fostering a cohesive atmosphere for our people to work in partnership cross-functionally and encourage initiative, spirit and adaptability in the face of change.
NICE works with some of the most exciting brands in the world. We welcome fresh ideas and pledge to champion our people to achieve amazing results that genuinely make a difference, and which are always rewarded.
With the support of our teams, you will gain an insight on what it takes to be successful from day one and be inspired to make an impact. You will feel valued and just like our 7,000 NICErs globally, will play an instrumental part in NICE achieving our ambitious goals.
Working in a friendly, inclusive environment based on respect and recognition, you’ll be encouraged to aim high and deliver your best work here. Mastering your professional craft, creating your own adventure and bringing your positive, can-do attitude to the table is a winning recipe for success with us.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.