We are looking for a highly motivated Senior/ Expert DevOps Engineer to join NICE.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with a "nothing's impossible" approach, with the ability to work independently and great skills for developing and solving complex problems.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with innovative technologies and build applications that allow the world's biggest enterprises to engage their customers through multiple channels.
- Managing CI/CD processes up to production environments.
- Building and improving "infrastructure as code" DevOps tools to improve our CI/CD processes
- Building and maintaining multiple environments on AWS.
- Interface with various R&D Groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers)
- Automating everything.
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer - a must
- Proven experience with at least two programming languages Bash/Python/Java/Groovy - a must
- Experience with Linux - a must
- Experience with AWS - a must
- Hands-on implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in complex products
- Experience with docker technology - advantage
- Experience with Jenkins - advantage
- Strategic thinker and capable of learning new technologies quickly
- Very good interface management with peers, subordinates, and managers
- Ability to work under high pressure and out of the box thinker
- Excellent English, ability to communicate fluently with peers abroad
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.