First Line Support Engineer
· To join the Global Support team based in Bangalore to provide Technical Support to Satmetrix customers.
Essential Functions of the job:
As part of a global organization with an emphasis on teamwork and customer focus, your responsibilities will include:
· Monitor the Incoming customer queries via email, phone & chat and respond in a timely manner
· Troubleshoot and resolve complex customer issues related to technical support adhering to best practices
· Understand customers’ technical and business requirements and build significant long-term relationships with key customer contacts.
· Take ownership and resolves issues by collaborating with other internal teams.
· Understand business / technical needs from specifications and functional requirements documents
· Provide mentorship, guidance, training as a part of maintaining and sharing of skills sets, learning, product and technical knowledge across the global organization
· Create quality knowledge base solutions to help proactive support
· Participate in test fest and product documentation review during new product releases
· At least 2 years’ experience in providing technical support to end customers.
· Should have done application/product support along with basic infrastructure support
· Should have strong knowledge of Database
· Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required.
· Experience –on any analytics application support
· Ability to learn new software tools
· Excellent ability to provide top notch service
· Excellent spoken and written English
· Organized in the work environment
· The ability to remain focused and calm under pressure
· Ability to work in shifts, outside and or beyond scheduled work hours as required
• Proficient skills with Microsoft productivity tools, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Exposure in XML,CSS, HTML,SQL etc
Qualifications (Training, Experiential, and Travel Requirements):
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.