- Lead and oversee the QA to ensure proper balance of functional and automation.
- Be part of a cross functional Scrum team that develops and supports the product. You will be working hand in hand with the other R&D functions.
- Building and executing test suites for distributed product deployment
- Installation and staging of product deployments in a variety of configurations to testing environments.
- Build automation test suits for regression and new features. Testing UI components, Web Services, Checking data in databases, automating deployment and data generation.
- Open bugs detailing relevant information in a repeatable way.
- Reproduce issues, and verify defect resolutions.
- Be involved in new features development, provide inputs to POs and Developers on the correct behavior of the system.
- Install and Configure testing systems with latest deliveries for testing.
- Interact closely with Build Engineers on the evolution of Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- E./B.Tech in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- Total 2+ years of experience in testing distributed systems with web based front end and backend web services as QA engineer with very good test automation skills
- Experienced working with Databases, writing SQL queries for data validation.
- Worked in a product company, performing testing for distributed enterprise product.
- Experienced with XML
- Experienced with defect management and tracking tools, preferably Jira.
- Experienced with installing software builds
- Experienced working on Linux and/or Unix
- Excellent communication skills, very good English
- Experience working in Agile
- A team player
In addition, the following are desired:
- Knowledge of Tomcat and other application servers
- Hands on coding experience in any software development or scripting language.
- Experience with Selenium or Silk4J is a plus
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.